Wednesday, December 1, 2010

For me...

I never ask for much... but what I DO want is the best for me... and that is why  have decided that I need to take a solo vacation... I decided that I am going to Savannah, GA for 6 days (December 14 - 20th)... I need sometime to do what I want to do... rest... sight see... explore... and regain a bit of the woman I was born to be...

This Texas living has caused SO MUCH depression that I need to get out of here and be a little HAPPY... if even for just a moment. I chose Savannah... 'cause well... I have always wanted to live there - so thought - hey probably should go visit it... I think this will be a rejuvenating trip for me... I never get this opportunity - so I am GOING TO take it.

I do have my concerns though... I am worried about Richard and the children... With his recent PTSD episode it concerns me that he will become flustered too easily while I am gone... But I need to keep in mind that he NEEDS to have responsibility and motivation to do things during the day... The children will be in school that week... then out Christmas Break starting that Friday afternoon... AndDevlin will stay going to school... So really just the weekend is the issue... But he can take them to the gym for a 2-hour break each day if need be...

Am I being selfish... it feels like it... and I do NOT like it.. NOT one bit... It is making my tummy sick... I keep trying to convice myself that this will be good for me AND the family... They will have Mama come home HAPPY and RESTED!!! I think over these past couple of years I have become SO burnt out with school and everything - I need a refresher...

This will be good for me... and I know I will enjoy myself... I just need to believe that...

No comments:

Post a Comment