Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Well... I took my trip to Savannah... what a wonderful redefining time of my life... I learned so much about me all by myself... I saw a few VERY important people to me on that trip and it made ALL the difference to me... Redefinition of one self is EXTREMELY important

I decided to start on my Bucket List... On 30 December 2010 I started saving my change for a year... Woo Hoo - already have $7.40... Is that pathetic? Maybe if you knew most of it is in pennies... LOL...

I go to California from March 03 - 14 will be ANOTHER wonderful venture for me - as I get to spend time with my neices - and see my California friends... ANOTHER visit I KNOW I need...

2010 left me with a LOT of realizations... I need to let them grow and build to make who I am stronger and healthier... my wish for each of you - the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment