Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm glad I m observant to notice patterns...

So Richard woke up not "OK"... which led us into a nice full blown PTSD episode at school today... Ha the pleasure of being lectured by the 4 cops... Note - I had them called... for the secuity of everyone else... Today I had to put mysef in between the cops and him... which left me getting plowed into... and my arm scraped against the wall at school... He is OK now... sleeping... But I TOTALLY called it... I said last week it was time for his PTSD episodes... Just call me psychic extrodinaire... I decided I needed to re watch our episode of "In Their Boots"... so I am posting it so you can see it too...

I wish things could be different... But fornow I accept this as our life... and I try to handle it in grace... heck I'm just the wife... doing what a wife should do...http://www.intheirboots.com/itb/shows/archive/when-he-came-home.html

1 comment:

  1. well all I can say is sorry...they suck and it sucks to be them, but it also sucks to be us. I would like to hear the entire story since it involved the POPO and for the most part they just don't get it. Love guys
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete